Saturday, June 18, 2011

Moving Forward



Well I have put the "D" quilt away for now and have decided to work on the five year scarf? I am determined to finish the scarf and am looking forward to wearing it next winter. Here is the pattern in case anyone would like to give it a try. It is not hard you just need to pay attention.
So on August 4, 2011 I will be flying to Greece for 9 days. I am very excited and am a little nervous I have never traveled to Europe. I have the Frommer's Athens book and am planning how to spend the 4 days in Athens. I have been told that it is a 9 hour flight so am a little nervous. Any travel tips or pointers would be great.

1 comment:

OzB said...

Your trip to Greece sounds awesome! Nine hour flight eh? That's a walk in the park compared to Aus :-) Pack your knitting for the plane, water, face and hand cream and an inflatable neck pillow!

xx00xx